Sunday 15 April 2012

About Shina Samuel Onikede

A B O U T
My name is Shina Samuel Onikede. The backbone of www.alabshine.blogspot.com .I am a young and clever nigerian blogger. Who loves blogging on: making money tips,blogger tips, internet marketing tips, and many more on internet.I also train people and welcome private training. I am a freelancer as well, Who you can easily consult for anything related to an internet technology and online marketing. I am here to help you on how to make social media and online marketing work for your brand.Whether you own an online store, Run a business or you want to grow your blog into a business.

You can contact me for everything related to the internet on:
  • +2348106562923 
  • +2348161242657
If you are outside of Nigeria,   But if you are in Nigeria, You can call:
  • 08161242657
  • 08106562923
 I am awesome fellow who always shows people a good technology and tutorials on how to succeed online.
SERVICES:
My services includes the following:
  1. Social media integration/marketing
  2. Tech consulting
  3. Internet marketing
  4. Blogging tutorial
  5. Making money ideas
YOU CAN FIND AND CONNECT WITH ME ON
Twitter
facebook
Google+
youtube

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Alabshineblog

CONNECT WITH US
@shoniks12
Pinterest
Slideshare

CHEER.............

See Also
how to browse with glo bis on nokia phone.